Product name: HR - 150A Hardness Tester
The manually operated HR-150A Rockwell hardness tester is highly appreciated for its perfection and very easy operation.
This machine uses the standard preliminary test force of 10 kgf. And main loads of 60/100/150 kilograms conform the international Rockwell standard.
After each test the HR-150A shows the Rockwell B or Rockwell C hardness value directly on the dial indicator.
Feature & Use:
- Manual testing process, no need for electric controlling
- It's steady and reliable for testing of curved surface
- Precision conforms to the Standards of GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18
- It's suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials.
- It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 170mm
Depth of throat: 135mm
Min. scale value: 0.5HR
Dimensions: 466 x 238 x 630mm
Weight: approx. 65kgs
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc. 1/16"
steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.